Grabbable Button:)

Fantasies of a Fangirl Book Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I Love Spring Book Tag



Book Tag: 
I Love Spring



  Hi there! Today i'll be doing the I Love Spring Book Tag! This was created by these lovely ladies, Helena and Amanda!
Links to the orginal videos:
Helena
Amanda


           Okay, I wanted to get this done with, because Hey Look out the window! It's the spring season! I don't really love spring, I like it a lot, but... school is still in session. So yeah:) Let's get started!



I LOVE SPRING BOOK TAG: 

Questions: 

1. How is spring where you live? 

      Well, let's just say it's pretty nice. Except early spring when it's bipolar. In southern California, it's actually warm, not "summer freakin' hot the sun wants to burn us out" warm. Just nice warm day with a cool breeze and living things coming to life. Actually, during our winters nobody hibernates. Other then us several bookworms. So yeah our spring is really nice here!


2. Most anticipated book release this spring? 

   Okay this one is a bit hard. I have several that I'm looking forward to and will probably die from waiting. Actually since they're coming out this season, I won't meet that certain death. So I suppose the one to earn this title is : The Heir by Kiera Cass.
  I mean this is the sequel to the Selection! Of course, i'll be obsessing and anticipating this one!


  3. Show us a cover that makes you think of spring. 

   
  

  These books kind of make me think of spring. I guess. I looked around and none other than these really give you that vibe. The rest of my books are all winter, autumn, some summer and a lot of darkness and death. Yup that sums up the other lovelies. 
   Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi gives the spring vibe with all the nice colors of oranges, yellows and greens. Also the gorgeous flowers, little butterflies and those little birds. Spring spreading because the gray is on the edges and the blue is sort of taking over. Hmm pretty concept honestly, very smart. So yeah this cover does make me feel of spring, compared to its previous book Unravel Me, which was all wintery.
  Emerald Green by Kirsten Gier because of the green cover and that beautiful design. Like it looks like flowers and of course jewels, but I don't know there's something "springy" about it. Well at least for me. 



 4. Where are you going to read this spring? 

  I read everywhere! No, not really true. Just depends where I am at the time and if I feel like it. So my usual reading spots are in fact my desk, my bed maybe the couch and while walking on the treadmill (don't ask about tht one).


5. Find a cover with a sun on it!

 


   The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey~ I can see one just above the trees! 
   Geronimo Stilton & Thea Stilton and the Mountain of Fire~ there's another one behind Nicky! 
   Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch~ that's either light reflecting on the cicle thing or the sun peeking out from behind:) 


 6. What are your favorite spring reads? 

  Hmm... I guess it just depends on what mood I am. If i'm feeling it, I'll read a action-packed and dark book. Or maybe some high-fantasy where everyone's brain is going to get eaten (my prediction for the Game of Thrones). But really, I think cute romance and light contemporaries are best for that time. 
   Like when it's all sunny and cool outside, a Stephanie Perkins book is in order. That's the kind of weather I would like to read them. 


 7.  Find a book with many colors! 

 
That's a lot of damn colors! 


 8. Who do you tag? 

            ALL OF YOU!:) 









            Hope you guys enjoyed! What are your answers to these? And Keep Calm and Read a Book! 

       Fangirl to the Stars,
                  ~Z:)


No comments:

Post a Comment